View RSS Feed

Angellothefox

Halloween is apron us

Rate this Entry
Halloween is apron us and it draws closer and closer.
The best thing about this time of the month is for the night wearing a nappy in adult baby cloths are considered social norms.

You can easily get away with opening a door with nothing but a nappy and a binkie with a bonnet wrapped around your head.
If it is a adult nappy fair enough you can say it adds extra effect to the costume. If it is a AB nappy you may get a few confusing looks from the parents and the kids may ask why is that person in baby nappies?

Still Halloween is the only time you can say because it is halloween even on the rough estates.
They are some boundaries I need to go over you with.

1 Know what your wearing.
If your wearing a costume shop adult baby costume then it will be easily shrugged off
However if your wearing AB onesies made for adult babies then you may raise a eye brow with some adults.

2 Costume diaper or real diaper
It dose not really matter which nappy you wear at Halloween be costume or real. If people laugh the laugh it is Halloween people are suposter be ether entertained or scared silly.

3 Boundaries
This is most impotent when opening the door and they are little kids it maybe a good idea to wear a onesie over your diaper. If your brave enough to go though the parents then go out but make sure the diaper is on tight and secure. They is nothing more embarrassing then a loose diaper
If your female wearing a Onesie would be better if your a male then you can choose to go out in a securely fastened diaper.

4 Boundaries
If they are older kids knocking at the door we are talking teenagers to young adults and they are no kids at the door it is OK if you or if a friend comes towards you and says I think you need a change. Or if you are on your own slipping in lines such "I think I had a accsident" Do not do this out loud because they could be children around.
Do it in a quite yet easy for the teen/young adults to hear. This is defiantly a more risky boundary.

5 Boundaries
Just because it is Halloween dose not give you the right to use your nappy if anyone comes at the door! I know Halloween and all but it is a bit too much and likely it will be the talk of the estate or neighbourhood for a very long time.
Do not use your nappy when halloween starts or right slap bang in the middle of it.
If you must use a nappy in it's intended way wait untill they are no more trick o treaters. Because it is Halloween is not going to cut it with this one.
Parents will obviously know. Children could be even more unforgiving with this boundary and the overall naborhood or estate might change there attitude towards you.

I am not trying to stop you from having fun I am just pointing out the boundaries that could potentially happen.

Comments

Personally I think this is kind of on the boundary of forcing your fetish/lifestyle on others. Yes they'll just think it's for Halloween, but even if they don't know your true motivation it's still a little creepy. It might be more suited for say, an adults-only party, but I don't think I'd do such a thing in front of young trick-or-treaters, ESPECIALLY if diapers are something sexual for you.
    No. Not gonna happen. Well past the boundary of good fun vs. "holy crap, what the hell was that, should we call the police?". Trick-or-treat is for kids. Period. Playing along with a scary mask, witch costume, ghost, sure, go ahead.

Going to an adult party that way after hours, no prob. Although getting pulled over in one of the drunk detector blockades dressed that way, or taking public transportation home present their own set of issues.
    How you dress in your own home is your business. However, on a night and situation where you know children will be coming to your door, I think you should be considering hard why you should wish to show yourself off to them in this way. Scary costumes are better, anyway.

*I know this may come off a little odd since I have advocated for public exposure at least being seen as less of a mortal sin. I still think it's weird behavior but the consequences of that should be more eye-rolling and less assault and battery. Having said all that, I think we should be looking hard at our motivations and behaviors whenever we're doing something that is well outside the social norm. I think an adult party would be a much better venue for this if it's something that is really important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    *I know this may come off a little odd since I have advocated for public exposure at least being seen as less of a mortal sin. I still think it's weird behavior but the consequences of that should be more eye-rolling and less assault and battery. Having said all that, I think we should be looking hard at our motivations and behaviors whenever we're doing something that is well outside the social norm. I think an adult party would be a much better venue for this if it's something that is really important to you.
    All about context. Then there's the practical side. You know how gossip is. With all the paranoia around, it wouldn't take much to get labelled the neighborhood pedo.... and this just might be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    All about context. Then there's the practical side. You know how gossip is. With all the paranoia around, it wouldn't take much to get labelled the neighborhood pedo.... and this just might be enough.
    I had a similar thought. People are protective of their kids (go figure!) and when you go out of your way to be weird in front of them, it's a risk.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.