View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Finished painting a small building

Rate this Entry
I finished painting today, it's a small building my grandmother is dedicating to an art studio. I think it's 25ft by 25ft (or about 7.62 meters)? But I'd have to get a tape measure to be absolutely sure. I think it helped to feel like I was acomplishing something. My uncle was happy about the work I had done for his mother (my grandmother), which might mean a job opportunity as I mentioned. This could be ranging from lawncare, painting, to maybe even constuction or roofing.

On another note, I may have enough for diapers, but I don't have any right now (or a safe spot for them to be delivered to). However, baby oil and baby powder have been extremely comforting to have, so that's something. I'm thinking that once I have a safe place for them to be delivered to that I'd go to ABUniverse or one of the many other sites. I could also just order more of the Goodnights as those worked well. I wouldn't dare buy Goodnights at a store though, I don't need any questions about it or looks. Though my anxiety has been way down... I've considered it. I guess we will see what I decide to do.

As an update to how I am doing personally, I feel sort of meh. I should feel better after a good night's rest, I can only hope I am tired enough. That seems to be the main issue whenever I can't sleep. Despite working most of today I feel a sort of energy leftover. I will do my best to put this into something creative. I hope to continue posting updates every now and then as well as a few posts.

Comments

Good to hear, Adam!
    I've been physically overdoing it myself... I may write up my adventures here soon...

Take care,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka
    Good to hear, Adam!
    I've been physically overdoing it myself... I may write up my adventures here soon...

Take care,
    -Marka
    I will be interested to see what you've been up to! Good to hear from you Marka.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.