View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

It's Almost Time...

Rate this Entry
... To return to University.

This is an issue because I'm a big cowardy-custard and also because I loathe 'people'. 'People' are dull, and self-interesting, and ignorant, and odd and confusing, and often rather unkind or unpleasant. As such I feel wholly ill-equipped to face such an onslaught of awfulness, but will have to slope around classrooms and lecture halls literally filled with this pulsating mass of horror.

I exaggerate.. Do I? Well, maybe. But only a little. Probably. Regardless, it is sure to be positively ghastly. I sound like I'm in an Enid Blyton novel. (If you haven't read an Enid Blyton novel, then shame! Shame on you!) (If you've never even heard of Enid Blyton then you, my good person, are dead to me. Goodday!)

In slightly happier news, an order has been placed for an absolute mountain of padding to arrive sometime this week. I say 'slightly happier' because it will, unfortunately, fall to me to answer the door and accept this gigantic, odd-shaped, mostly-squishy package from the delivery man, without being drawn into conversation about what it actually is.

If you need me, I'll be in my blanket den because, as previously mentioned, I really am a big cowardy-custard And I don't even like custard

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.