View RSS Feed

Listening to the rain

Rate this Entry
Just thinking about the future and where I'll be next. In my wildest dreams I'd believe that I'd have a stock of diapers and various ABDL things, depending on how I feel. I'll have at least a halfway decent job and an okay car. I don't set my expectations too high, but I'm working on not setting them too low either. My personal of myself is not great but as I said, getting better. My goal is to at least see myself as somewhat important rather than little to none. Perhaps I will find a significant other someday who loves me as I am (If I'm lucky they might be into ABDL things as a few of my exes were at least okay with it).

I know that negativity doesn't attract people to you, so I've kept most of my negative thoughts away from others and have put them to more creative things. Such as, photography, something I always love to do, I take many different pictures and I get positive feedback. Maybe I'll put some on here if anyone is interested. Heck I might post them anyway if I feel up to it.

In any case I feel it's nice to at least keep a few of you updated on my current thoughts and conditions. I have tried keeping a journal as I used to, but I never keep it consistently.

Updated 18-Sep-2016 at 06:53 by Premetheus

....and a response here, just so you know we're paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    ....and a response here, just so you know we're paying attention.
    A reply to a response so you know I saw said response. I really do appreciate it. :P - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.