View RSS Feed

Chinababy888

Diaper Dreams what do they mean?

Rate this Entry
Hi sorry for bothering people at an early time of the day or late at night but I have a question about a couple of frequent dreams that I keep having, I know most of you aren't trained psychologist's so I'll keep this brief mind the pun.

I keep getting dreams or flashbacks of myself as a baby looking up at the ceiling of my bedroom/nursery whilst laying in my high sided crib/cott, I don't know if this is my innermost child trying to get in touch with me?, in these dreams I am wearing a diaper of course and baby sized clothing and I have my favourite teddy bear besides me.

another is that I am in a maternity ward and that suddenly given to hold a baby and It turns up to be a younger version of myself and then the nurse comes back and then thanks me for holding him and returns with a large diaper and a bottle of milk and says now it's your turn at which point I start to shrink and the room suddenly starts to get larger and starts spinning around I wake up in a cold sweat , this is one of quite a few dreams I have about being a baby the other revolves around being magically being transformed into a baby from an adult I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact I have an incomplete childhood and my mind is trying to tell me that either I grew up too fast or that I need to start over?

can anyone help me answer these questions

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Updated 16-Sep-2016 at 15:18 by Chinababy888

Categories
Health care , Becoming an adult baby , Diapers and me

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.