View RSS Feed

To go back to diapers or not?

Rate this Entry
As you are aware I have been struggling with the issue of urge incontinence for 5-6 years now and have been in. turmoil over the decision on wever or not to go back to wearing diapers 24/7 as specially given the fact that I am going to be moving out of my parents house next year and into care of sorts as per my earlier blog.

If I do get the go-ahead to be in diapers for the rest of my life due to my disabilities then I will let you know how it's going to effect upon my life and the prospect of finding new paid employment anyway since I am on holiday at this present time I better not get too stressed over this issue, although it is in the back of my mind all the time.

I think the next time I will be in diapers will be either this November or December due to surgery or when I get the go-ahead next year in any-case I'll keep you informed as to what happens next and if you want more info then you can visit my blogs, please feel free to leave your comments as I value the feedback from other users on this website.

Yours sincerely

Tuesday 13/9/2016.
Tags: health care

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.