View RSS Feed

Theraputic Rant (warning)

Rate this Entry
Well it has been a long time since I have used this forum to do a therapeutic venting.

So consider yourself warned! If you go any further all I can say is "TOLD YOU SO!"

SO I fell that I am a very kind person and talk care of others to the best of my ability, while at times disregarding my mental health.

I have a brother-in-law with a corrections back ground and hooking up with not so "nice girls". So I thought he had corrected the later and working on correcting the prior.

Long story short, they have lived together for 7 years and fight. He went on a "vacation" to get away from her and was sentenced to 3 years. He got out and put on probation. In the meant time she did nothing and lost their house. So they are homeless.

They asked to stay with us for a little while and get things straightened out.

Stupid me!!!!!

They moved in and 5 moths later I told them to leave because the drunk fights in front of my kids crossed the line.

Back story, they are working through the VA to get help but the housing waiting list are 11 months minimal in this area.

So they get a motor home that they will fix and go to an RV park.
All kinds of excuses and drinking binges and the thing still does not run.

Well I know I am walking on a very thin line with county ordinances and it will only be time until I get into issues. So the )&*(^&^^&)&^%(&*^) idiots go into the lawn of the one neighbor that will call this in and let their dogs rip up a plant.

Of course they leave town for the weekend (another long story). When they get back they are going to get told to get out.

I hate doing it but they are taking advantage of the situation and they have betrayed me for the last time.

The point of this blog is to vent the anger form my soul.

I know its nitpicking, but I believe the correct term in this case would be brother-out-law. There are a few of them on Mrs. Maxx's side. Fortunately, the worst of them never approached us about living arrangements because of open warrants in our state. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.