View RSS Feed

Strawberry

><

Rate this Entry
i hate being male.. flat out. Hate this body. Hate how it reminds be of past abuse. Had a dream lastnight that i was female.. and it was just tears of joy. Im just stuck in a depresive mess. I dont see myself as being passable trans. and going that would yould cost me soo much. sigh. ><
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel almost the same way, though I wasn't abused (.... well, actually.... it could be argued that I was in a few ways. But that's a long story.) I just feel like I was born into an impossible situation. So... you're not alone, anyway. It's really hard... but I try to keep the sad thoughts away as much as I possibly can. Though I have really bad social anxiety. And I don't go anywhere much.

by the way, you have an adorable fursona!
    Updated 10-Sep-2016 at 21:42 by ShippoFox

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    I feel almost the same way, though I wasn't abused (.... well, actually.... it could be argued that I was in a few ways. But that's a long story.) I just feel like I was born into an impossible situation. So... you're not alone, anyway. It's really hard... but I try to keep the sad thoughts away as much as I possibly can. Though I have really bad social anxiety. And I don't go anywhere much.

by the way, you have an adorable fursona!

Thanks. Thought long and hard. Im going to do what i have to to ensure long term happiness.
    I have no clue what I'm ever going to do. I've struggled with it for ages. I know what I want & need.... but I don't have any real support, nor do I have enough money. True happiness feels totally out of reach. It just feels like I'd have no true support & like I'd quickly break down from everyone being against me. I can't handle that. And I've never really been a fan of being independent, despite valuing privacy. I... I dunno. I am a contradiction of myself... I know that much. But.... I try to be content when I can... life sucks in general, but... things can be nice sometimes.

I revealed my secret to my mom one time, like four years ago. She seemed initially supportive... she promised she wouldn't disown me or anything.... but then she did say a few ways she couldn't or wouldn't be able to support me. I didn't really have anyone else to turn to about it. I'm close to my dad, but I think he'd freak out for a while about it. So... I dunno what to do, really. I'm screwed

However, that's just my specific situation. Don't let it discourage you. I think you're probably doing the right thing! I know I wish I could do it. And I wish you the best of luck!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.