View RSS Feed

The First Blog of Many... hopefully.

Rate this Entry
Greetings fellow ADISCers... ABDLers? I write this blog today in hopes that better and more interesting blogs are sure to follow. I have been on this site for only a few days but fallen in love with it's topics and people. I'm not sure how many people know me but I would like to get to know many of you and what brought you to this land of political comments and diaper reviews. I would also like to bring up the odd lack of abdl chatrooms that exist on the internet. Many chatrooms I come across are dead or empty so I wonder why such sites as ADISC or other abdl forums haven't taken the time to setup such a thing. I'm no computer expert and especially not when it comes to setting up chatrooms but I find it odd that few haven't been able to setup a permanent and successful room. If someone could tell me why or if there are plans for a chatroom on this site then I would be very grateful. Anyway, I'm sure many of you have better articles and posts to read so thanks for taking the time to sit through mine. Stay padded my friends.
Tags: blog, chatroom

For most of its history, ADISC and its precursor site had an IRC channel active all the time. The technical hassles of explaining how to use it to new folks and maintaining ongoing moderation (it attracted more challenges than the forum itself) sadly led to it being discontinued. These days, they use a voice chat: and perhaps that will be of interest.

Welcome to another one of the many Seattle ABDLs. Nice avatar; I really wish that strip was updated more frequently.
    Great first blog. It's nice to see some enthusiasm and new ideas here. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.