Things I've noticed about being trans.
by, 09-Aug-2016 at 10:22 (226 Views)
I've noticed small things after accepting and understanding that I'm transgender.
1. I feel very happy that I privately identify as a girl, as I am a girl.
2. I'm realizing more and more I hate my genitalia.
3. I occasionally get sad and wish I had the right genitalia.
4. I've been unintentionally acting more girlish, dying to be my true self.
5. I'm thinking of transitioning and seeing a gender therapist when I feel it's the right time to.
6. I really like the color pink, I love to have my "girly time" where for a couple hours, in private, I'm my true self. I wear the right clothes, and do whatever girly activities I feel like.
7. I get extremely jealous of other biological girls, and I get jealous that they can wear pretty make up, and pretty dresses >.<
8. I'm a girl, and deep down, feel like a girl, I'm not longer hiding it from myself.
9. I don't really like to be in the closet about being transgender, but I'm waiting until I move out of my parents house.
10. I am happy to live my life as a female, but am scared to be my true self in public.