View RSS Feed

Shybug

Things I've noticed about being trans.

Rate this Entry
I've noticed small things after accepting and understanding that I'm transgender.

1. I feel very happy that I privately identify as a girl, as I am a girl.
2. I'm realizing more and more I hate my genitalia.
3. I occasionally get sad and wish I had the right genitalia.
4. I've been unintentionally acting more girlish, dying to be my true self.
5. I'm thinking of transitioning and seeing a gender therapist when I feel it's the right time to.

6. I really like the color pink, I love to have my "girly time" where for a couple hours, in private, I'm my true self. I wear the right clothes, and do whatever girly activities I feel like.

7. I get extremely jealous of other biological girls, and I get jealous that they can wear pretty make up, and pretty dresses >.<

8. I'm a girl, and deep down, feel like a girl, I'm not longer hiding it from myself.

9. I don't really like to be in the closet about being transgender, but I'm waiting until I move out of my parents house.

10. I am happy to live my life as a female, but am scared to be my true self in public.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi there Miss, I just have to make a comment here because we are so very much a like and walking on similar paths, although you may or may not be a few steps ahead of myself methinks.

In the past few months I've just discovered I'm non-binary and transitioning to the female side, it's been so hard and I totally understand everything you've said here -- especially the family aspect, I totally get that and it's so hard I know.

I just wanted to say hang in there and you are also not alone (in fact I'm pretty sure we both live in Adelaide, so hey! <3 ). Anyways if you ever need someone to talk to or anything please let me know. Us girls have to stay together <3 *huggles*
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.