View RSS Feed

An Unfortunate Twist to a life-long Dietary Choice

Rate this Entry
Dairy, it has always been in some form in almost every single meal I've partaken in. About two months ago, I noticed the milk contained some small free-floating fat/cream chunks. It was also around this time I finally noticed how often I would have the runs or an upset stomach. Recently the thought had cross my mind that I might actually be lactose intolerant. The real issue is, if this is true, all the dietary changes that would need to take place. I am just so unsure what to do at this point. Anyone in a similar boat who has any tips?

Chunks? That doesn't seem right. Maybe it was out of date and your system is reacting badly to bacteria or something in the milk? In any case, if you were to go with fat free or 1% chunks would be less likely.

I mean, it could be lactose intolerance, but there are other possibilities as well.
    Updated 01-Aug-2016 at 15:37 by Maxx
    The chunk incident was over a month ago and the effects are still being felt. My body normally has no issues dealing with bacteria so who knows. But yeah, many possibilities. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.