View RSS Feed

Premetheus

So that happened...

Rate this Entry
I was enjoying myself having a nice time celibrating my best friend's mom's birthday with his family right? Well we got to playing a game, I messed up and one of his brother's friends got pissed at me for not remembering what I needed to... to be fair? Other people forgot too. See it's a game called um.... well things? I think? Point is you have one person read off things that answer a question. Then the people going around counterclockwise from the reader, guess who said what to the question.

Anywaaaay.... He (my best friend's brother's friend) took that more personal than I thought even I could take something personal 0.0 or maybe it was the same... either way I was sorry and he was too, but then he got into a fight with my best friend's stepdad and it was just all.... messed up. I think it wasn't about me? So I didn't let it.

I said something about life not being fair and he was saying, "The F**k you know about life being fair?" saying I didn't understand what he'd been through so I said he didn't know either and he was all pissed. I finally just let it all go and stayed silent having an anxiety attack that then later turned into a panic attack then... I calmed down. I remained as calm as I could during the whole thing. I think I was thrown in the middle of something that had nothing to do with me so I jumped ship so to speak.

In conclusion as I was told by a fellow member here, Q-TIP or quit taking it personally. I think I'm making progress on it I really am.

A song that was in my head also just for... well not fun but just what's on my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0l0YOHO5jg I Will Fail You-Demon Hunter

Update: he has apologised and things are good. For now.

Updated 25-Jul-2016 at 10:08 by Premetheus

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good For you!

Q-tip takes a lot of practice, but in the long run it helps A LOT.

Keep moving forward.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    Good For you!

Q-tip takes a lot of practice, but in the long run it helps A LOT.

Keep moving forward.

Egor
    I really am making progress... hence why I didn't appreciate some members saying I was doing nothing but moping around not doing anything. They couldn't have known what I've been doing, so as suggested.... Q-TIP is helping quite a bit. Ignorance and arrogance are a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus
    I really am making progress... hence why I didn't appreciate some members saying I was doing nothing but moping around not doing anything.
    I have been in therapy for 16 years and still have those bad days. I know it is evil to think, but *%*$** that say that to me I wish they would have one week of true depression storm and then they may understand.

They couldn't have known what I've been doing, so as suggested.... Q-TIP is helping quite a bit.
    Good!

Ignorance and arrogance are a waste of my time.
    Amen
    I will keep trying my best
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.