View RSS Feed

gigglemuffinz

To those that it may concern, (you!)

Rate this Entry
Hey there!

Yep, it's that gigglemuffinz.

I decided I should probably post one of these thingies where I can answer questions you may have.

Going to quickly cover the main stuff, feel free to ask any more in comments or also just shower me with attention.

A. Who are you!?

I dunno.

No, just kidding. I'm gigglemuffinz your new best friend, or your old long lost friend. Whichever? Both? ♥

1. Why was I gone?

Depression. When I hit my serious phases of depression, I have trouble keeping up my social connections, as much as I dearly love them. Not only that but to cope with some of my feelings I started simply pouring them into addctive time wasters, and to be honest I'm sorta in damage control mode with my life. Actually going really well though, it's true what they say.. your life is generally waiting for you for when you are ready to come back.

2. Am I back?

Yes. I'll poke in regularly again and post where I can, might try to continue posting toy reviews on my blog.. although from what I can gather changes to the layout seem to probably make getting blogs noticed pretty hard lately? Eh. Probably still will and just nudge people for attention. Hehe.

3. Changes in little status?

Nah. Still a "lifestyle little" not my favorite title, but still someone who consider herself in some ways a little girl 24/7 or in general incorporates the fact that she still feels in many ways connected to societies conception of being a little girl in her adult life. Little princess forever, never going to change, it's an official princess decree.

It's confusing. I dunno. I'm a pigtail wearing dolly playing comic book reading dork. I'm gigglemuffinz.

I have gained a soft interest in play that I would probably refer to as reverse-sissy play, but I haven't really found anyone that could quite understand it. It might be something I talk about more on the boards going forward. A quick description might be.. that as the adorable and totally not bratty princess that I am, I occasionally like to be forced into the 'boy' role of things for lack of better word. Either perhaps because an LB wants a turn at being a princess and now he decides he wants to trade (with me pouting the whole way through), or perhaps a group of LG's needs a cootiehead around to be the cave monster or whatever and I'm the unlucky one to be chosen.

4. Any other changes!?

I think I moved before I left, if not, I'm officially in Phoenix, the land of "what's the weather? HOT. IT's ALWAYS HOT." Still married. Still adorable. The big change is probably that a year and a half of dieting has made me a twig girl. No longer scared for my health due to being overweight! Can fit in diapers again! Whoo!

5. Do I remember... ____?

Yes! I remember all of you! (Except the ones I haven't met yet, we're new best friends though I know you now. Come over for tea!) I hope we can reconnect. ♥

Updated 05-Jul-2016 at 19:34 by gigglemuffinz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello Gigglemuffinz and welcome back.
    Welcome back and glad you are not feeling as depressed.
    Indeed, welcome back. Glad to see you back.

I'll poke in regularly again and post where I can, might try to continue posting toy reviews on my blog.. although from what I can gather changes to the layout seem to probably make getting blogs noticed pretty hard lately?
    Unfortunately, yes ... by all means, feel free to cross-post this in intro/greetings (or EC, if privacy settings are a concern).
    Yeah - just found the blog... sorry the depression thingy got you! LG, LB, whatever - just be the best you that you got at any particular moment... Anyway, perhaps some of our remaining current absentees will make an appearance and join the reunion too - wouldn't that be fun? A nod to the blog! ^_^ -Marka
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Marka
    Yeah - just found the blog... sorry the depression thingy got you! LG, LB, whatever - just be the best you that you got at any particular moment... Anyway, perhaps some of our remaining current absentees will make an appearance and join the reunion too - wouldn't that be fun? A nod to the blog! ^_^ -Marka
    I dunno, the whole point of my "LB" times is to be a very pouty and full of huffy puffies as a princess forced among the plebs, so.. not sure that's my best. But it's adorable. Huehuehue..

I really hope so though, and thanks for reading everyone and the warm welcomes.
    Updated 06-Jul-2016 at 11:17 by gigglemuffinz
    Depression can sometimes make people run away from their life situation, thankfully if you already want to come back here.
    Glad to see you back gigglemuffins.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.