View RSS Feed

CottonBird

I left... but I came back!

Rate this Entry
I registered in 2010, but I don't exactly remember how or why since things have changed since then. But, I found this place, registered, stayed for a while, then left again. However recently, through a chain of searches on the internet relating to this, I found a YouTube channel ran by a young couple that are also in a DD/LG relationship. Somehow, something resonated with me. I thought it was amazing what they had going. And that's why I returned here. I'll explain a little bit about everything.

I remember a few years ago, I though it was time for me to let go of my stuffed animal(s) that I always had in or around my bed. I don't exactly know how long that lasted, but I remember that once I discovered this website, I took them back which is where they have remained ever since. After encountering the video I mention above, I felt a need to snuggle up to my stuffie a little more than I usually do. Somehow it took me longer to get to sleep, but once I did I slept really well. Something was still missing though. I had a pacifier stored away in a safe place that I once bought to try out, which I did a few times. I remember one night my significant other told me to use it to calm down, which I did, and it worked. With that in mind, I got the pacifier out of its safe place and used it again two nights ago. It had exactly the same effect. It made me feel safe and it soothed me, especially while holding my stuffie tight.

I am however struggling with myself. I think a lot, and when things are different, touside the norm or just wrong, I think it's my fault or my problem. Same with this. It sure would make my life a lot less complicated if I didn't have all of this. My significant other is very accepting and all, but I can't help but think it bothered or bothers her, even just a little bit, because I'd totally understand. Having said all that, I'm aware that it's still about my own well-being and if this makes me even just a little bit happier and/or enriches my life even in the slightest manner, I should be happy about it and not beat myself up about it. But it's difficult.

I don't know where I fit in here, but I doubt it matters that much, since I do understand some of the topics that come up here and I always want to try to help. I'm not that great at it, but I try. Anyway, one doesn't simply register here for no reason, right? There's bound to be some connection somewhere. Which, there indeed is. I have some interest in diapers and using them. I have ordered a few years ago, tried it a few times. I still have some left but haven't tried them again yet. look cute in them, in a non-sexual way. I don't get excited by age play. In fact it's more the opposite - it soothes and relaxes. I've had the great fortune to explore it a little bit with my significant other, for which I'm extremely thankful. It stopped at some point, probably due to a lose of interest or not feeling the necessity to do it more.

I returned a little earlier with the intention to start sharing stories as I've started writing short-stories fairly recently. I had a great deal of fun writing a short story for an assignment at university. I remembered my significant other was interested in writing as well, so I proposed to attempt writing together. We write stories on our own, with some pre-established things like location, character or object and when we're done we read and give feedback on each other's work. But, as a side project I thought I could share stories here as well, since I did at some point gain some ideas for one that I thought I could post here once it was done. As of yet, I haven't written the story yet, and I've only returned briefly to change my identity in such way that I'm happy with it. That identity is CottonBird, relating to one of my favorite Pokémon. It's Swablu from the third generation (Hoenn region i.e. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald) which is a cotton bird type Pokémon. Its evolution Altaria is one of my favorites as well and its mega evolution is awesome. Seriously though, if I could have a Pokémon in real life, it's very likely I'd choose one of these because I find them extremely cute and cuddly (I need a heart emoji here stat)!

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment.

Updated 15-Jun-2016 at 15:12 by CottonBird

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back, CottonBird.

I look forward to seeing some of your stories.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.