View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#346

Rate this Entry
Just a quiet Sunday evening.
Tomorrow is Memorial Day.
This morning I attended worship at my church.
I had not attended worship at my church the previous 2 Sundays because I was sick and I did not wish to spread my germs around.
After worship on my way home from worship, I stopped at the Irving Petrol Station and purchased $6.00 worth of Unleaded Petrol and I then stopped at the Wendy's Burger Joint for 2 Value Cheeseburgers, 1 Value Size French Fries, and a Value Size Diet Dr. Pepper Soda Pop.
Hobbling back to my car behind my rollator walker frame, my bowels let-go, and I filled my already wet diaper with poo-poo.
Yes, I drove directly home and after I fed my pet Guinea Pig, "Ernie" more food, I changed my own very dirty diaper.
Once that was accomplished, I put myself down for a 4.0 hour Sunday afternoon nap from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
I quietly played with my diapered Teddy Bear, "Howard Hug" for a little bit before drifting off to sleep for my nap.
After nap time, I finished loading up the dishwasher and activated it.
Yes, clean dishes and silverware are necessary.
I then watched the evening National News on WCVB-DT, Channel 5 (ABC Network).
I then went out again in my handicapped-adapted car over to the WALMART for some rice to make a microwave casserole Supper tomorrow evening.
I have the other ingredients, a can of Chicken, and a can of Tomato Soup.
Yes, Autism and Cerebral Palsy Senior Citizen, "Me", knows how to cook.
I myself and my younger non-disabled brother mostly use the Microwave Oven to perform whatever cooking we need to perform.
Yes, we have a regular electric stove in the Kitchen, but we do not use it very much.
The Microwave Oven is more efficient at cooking food.
Anyway, as usual I am watching DVD's to entertain myself while also answering e-mail messages from my friends in the Autism Disability Community.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.