View RSS Feed

New to community.

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFaceMike View Post
Haii everybody I would like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am 19 years old. I want to give you a little info about myself. I have Aspergers which is a form of high functioning Autism and I am very smart. Sooo basically ever since I was around 10 or 11 years old I started having wierd feelings about wearing diapers. At first I didn't know why and I never told anyone. But I have always had those feelings ever since. I live at home still and I got the courage to buy medium teddy bambinos from online because the urges kept getting stronger and stronger. I have sorry " wet dreams still" and a lot of my teen years they switched back and fourth from girls to wetting a diaper. I get excited from both. I live with my family still and I will be starting college soon. But like I said I ordered them online and they feel soooo comfy and soft on me. They come up to my belly button. I am so happy I let those feelings out and I will continue to wear them. I have not told anyone but my mom loves me more than anything and I think she will understand if I explain to her since I kept those feelings secret my whole life. I dont want to be made fun of either. I am into a lot of manly things like sports cars and fishing and stuff. But only I love to wear diapers and I am not an AB. So That's all I wanted to say and it is nice to meet you all. Oh and one more thing, Tips on trying to be discreet would be nice. Thanks

Good Evening!
    I myself have Asperger's Syndrome and I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    I am medically incontinent and I have to wear diapers 24/7. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.