View RSS Feed

JojoZ13

i feel aweful.......

Rate this Entry
can anyone help me? I feel so terrible for doing this but I was out and stole 2 diapers at a store. I promised myself I wouldn't but it just happaned :c you see, ive been stealing diapers a lot when I was little because there was no other way of getting them. I got caught once and I promised myself that id never steal again. but like the disappointment I am, it took me 3 yrs to do the same thing again. I feel like ive made god very angry and im most likely going to hell. I think this is sort of an addiction and maybe I can find the help I need :c
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will pray for you if that helps, I know that jesus died for our sins, and if you ask god and jesus for fogiveness he will forgive you for stealing the diapers.
    [QUOTE=KittyninjaW;bt39156]I will pray for you if that helps, I know that jesus died for our sins, and if you ask god and jesus for fogiveness he will forgive you for stealing the diapers. [/QUOTE]

thank you so much praying would help a lot! when I got home I cried and prayed a lot for forgivness. I really hope god doesn't hate me now :c
    I don't see that praying for forgiveness is very useful if you don't have a method to avoid making the same error again. If you need to work out a suitable homemade alternative, do that with towels, plastic bags, paper towels, etc., as befits your needs. If you must have commercial disposables, get yourself some work of some kind so you can pay for what you want like everyone else.

Personally, I no longer put faith in prayer, but if I did, I think it would be pointless without an honest attempt to correct errors and avoid them in the future.
    [QUOTE=Trevor;bt39158]I don't see that praying for forgiveness is very useful if you don't have a method to avoid making the same error again. If you need to work out a suitable homemade alternative, do that with towels, plastic bags, paper towels, etc., as befits your needs. If you must have commercial disposables, get yourself some work of some kind so you can pay for what you want like everyone else.

Personally, I no longer put faith in prayer, but if I did, I think it would be pointless without an honest attempt to correct errors and avoid them in the future.[/QUOTE]

oh no its not JUST prayer. its putting effort into it as well. im a Cristian so I believe prayer will help if jesus forgives me. and 2 things:
    1.) plastic bags, towels, and other stuff just isn't the same
    and
    2.) im still looking for work but no store in my area wants me. they say I have no experience and wont even let me get experience. plus I live with my dad, even if I had a job I cant go out and sneak a pack inside. im doomed either way
    but thanks for the comment
    I haven't been religious for aaaaaaages, but i don't think theft of something so minor gets people sent to hell. Unless you're a part of one of those fundamentalist churches... They might think harsh stuff like that.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.