View RSS Feed

Beer and Diapers

Rate this Entry
It's been a while since I've logged onto ADISC, or since I've done anything remotely babyfur related for that matter. Mostly it's due to the fact that this most recent semester has been absolutely crazy busy for me. I don't think I've ever spent so much time in the library.

I've missed it. You can push it away, send who you are and what you really want to be doing to the back of your mind so that you can settle down and get work done. That's what I've been doing, constantly. Haven't touched my onesies, footed or otherwise, nor my pacifiers. I want to learn how to draw, and that's been completely neglected. Worst of all is I've worn a diaper maybe once or twice in the past three months.

Perhaps the worst part is that I couldn't even escape diapers in school. You see, this semester I took Automated Learning and Data Analysis, more commonly just known as Data Mining. One of the big areas in data mining, and the one you see in the news all the time, is association analysis. It's what companies use to analyze your purchase habits and figure out what you're likely to buy next so they can send you targeted ads. It's also the inspiration for the name of this post. Our textbook used the same example dataset the entire semester, and so did our professor. There were some standard items, things that you'd normally see someone buying at the grocery store, among them Beer and Diapers. Those two showed up in basically every example. What's the support count of Diapers? Is Diapers a frequent itemset? Does the rule {Beer} -> {Diapers} satisfy the minimum confidence threshold? What about {Diapers} -> {Beeer}?

Honestly I'd rather have just been wearing them.

It always comes back. In those rare moments I had to myself with nothing to do I found myself browsing the kids section of netflix, watching tv being a compromise between not doing work and feeling guilty about indulging in what I really wanted to do when I probably should have been doing work.

At the very least I still had my plush to sleep with. He's sitting next to me as I write this post. And this semester is finally at an end, which means I have the time to take care of my little side once again.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.