View RSS Feed

mountaineerdl

how many diapers have you worn at once?

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone! Mountaineerdl here! 😁 So a couple days back I stumbled across an il post on here about wearing like 2 - 10 diapers at once!
Well at first I thought that was ridiculous right? Well something was making me curious as to how you would first go about it, and then how many you could fit in!
So before I attempt to see what it's like, how many of you have worn more than one diaper at a time an how was your experience!!?? An if you can remember how many you fit into? if you have any tips on doing so please reply below it would be greatly appreciated! .

By the way, I have one full pack of medium size diapers and one pack of large size to mess around with.

Comments

Hey Mountaineerdl. I'd suggest making this a thread rather than blog, as blogs tend to receive less notice and you're looking for input from others. I just happened to catch this in the "what's new" menu, but it's not likely to get a lot of input.

Anywho, I've worn I think 7 diapers at once as an experiment, if I'm remembering correctly. that was an experiment to see how many I could get on, and that was the point where I felt like I couldn't stack them anymore and the pressure of the plastic around my legs was uncomfortable.

Most of them are really easy to put on top of each other because they're designed for a range of waist sizes and you just keep taping them a tad further out. The effect if you do enough is to make it quite difficult to walk and very heavy even before wetting.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.