View RSS Feed

I'm still alive!

Rate this Entry
Been awhile since I've been on and I just wanted to update everyone here on all the happenings in my life!

First and foremost, I have been depression free since December! WOO! I haven't felt this great in years and it is amazing!

Second today marks the 3'rd year since I got my fursuit Faux Pas. He is 3 years old and it doesn't seem like it's been that long. My real birthday is coming up quick on the 4th of April and I have an event planned on the 2nd to go with friends to do laser tag and then bowling after that. Been forever since I've had an actual Birthday party and I am looking forward to it.

I am still at my job at the Mall, I'm on bike patrol now and have a different uniform and get a lot exercise. I bought a new mountain bike, it's neon green and black and I plan on doing a lot of trails this summer and hiking and getting out to see the beauty of Colorado.

Still unsure about BLFC, my Mom and brother wanted to do something for our birthdays in May, but haven't heard anything, if there ends up being no plans I might attempt to go to BLFC, but work is also super short staffed at the moment and time off might be difficult and I would rather get RMFC off guaranteed since the room is under my name.

I have still had zero contact with the person who was encouraging my suicide. Slowly getting her out of my mind, but I don't expect to ever completely forget. I have fought with the idea of making mends and trying to be friends again, but the other more sensible part of me says "DON'T" which is probably for the best.

Finally in August I might try to get my POST certification and attempt to finally go after my dream job with the police department.

I'm hoping to get some bike miles in later today. It hasn't been that bad a winter, but somehow weather always seemed to happen at the wrong time for me to get out. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.