View RSS Feed

The realization

Rate this Entry
So, hey there everyone, it has been a while since my last blog post, but here it goes.

I have come to the conclusion that my family will never be accepting nor even tolerable of this side of me due to recent discussions. What this means for me is that I'll never truly be able to embrace my abdl side until i'm out of the house. Seeing as my parents appear to have an internal distaste for all things girly and/or abnormal when it comes to a male's behavior, I'm more than likely will be cut off from the family once they learn the truth. I just wish they could learn to be a bit more tolerable. I mean they preach the whole "we're tolerant of others" but it is all a ruse to make themselves look better. Well I guess this is all for now. Thanks to whoever takes the time to read this.

Just because a person tolerates others, doesn't mean they aren't bothered by it; it can simply mean they put up with technically they're not lying. Approving of and tolerating something are completely different matters; but i digress. More to the point, it might help if you view it as simply being none of their business. (a poor defense if they ever confront you, but true none-the-less.)

I'm sure most, if not all of us understand the stress of having to keep such a big part of ourselves secret, purely because we're afraid of how our friends and family will treat us; but is it really something they need to know about in the first place? If they find out yes, they will have questions; and from what you described about them, they probably won't be looking for answers beyond their own conclusions. So, all you can really do is be discrete and careful about how you go from here.

I'd suggest keeping any and all AB stuff under lock and key...and if they ever ask about locked box or whatever, just tell them you have a kink, and that's where you keep your kinky stuff. It should be awkward for them too at that point, so there's a fair chance they won't investigate further. Of course this plan only works if they give you enough privacy.
    I know there is a difference between tolerance and acceptance. Tolerance is the closest thing I'll ever achieve when it comes to them. Also, my little side isn't a kink seeing as it reduces any of THOSE urges I have. Also, they are against all forms of "M". I once got grounded for two weeks at the age of thirteen because I got curious. What really isn't making this easy for me is my former oldest brother. He was into things they deemed odd and he ended up a delinquent. Ever since they have refused to accept anything not normal to them. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.