View RSS Feed

Suicidal thoughts are now more like brain mosquitos

Rate this Entry
Taking up little blips of thought and then flying away, but I still have them nonetheless. That was a strange analogy for having suicidal thoughts, but I hope it made sense. I do my best not to entertain the thoughts that come up and so far so good. I'm far better off than I used to be that's for sure. It had gotten to the point where I would constantly stare off an overpass watching the traffic. Will I have suicidal thoughts for the rest of my life? I can't say for sure but I'm managing better.

LOL. Well put. Fortunately, I had put the coffee cup down in a secure spot before reading the title.
    As are mine. My thoughts creep up on me once in a while and I don't think they will ever go away but as time goes on, the more like mosquitoes they become.

I couldn't help but laugh at the analogy. (echoing Maxx) Well put.
    I wrote this late last night and I'm reading it now... haha wow... but yeah I thought it was a good analogy at the time, still do. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.