View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Updated my profile a little bit, nothing crazy.

Rate this Entry
I changed the "personal space" portion of my profile because I felt the previous one was just not what I wanted it to be. I don't think it was really all that great, seemed kind of... I don't know, whiney? Uh...something like that. I feel the updated version is much easier to read without thinking, "I wouldn't want to meet this guy" or something to that effect. I also changed a few minor things. Random question time! Answer if you feel like it, if not that's fine. I will include my own answers here.

1. If presented with the opportunity, would you consider youtube as a career?

I would love to, but I just don't know how to make my channel a career worthy endevor.

2. What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is red.

3. Do you ever dream of diapers?

I have, a few times, some of them were enjoyable.

4. Have you ever had a dream a long time ago only to have it happen in reality? But you don't remember the dream until you experience it. Sort of a... dream ja vu.

I've experienced this many times and I'm not sure what it means.

5. If you could change your past, would you?

I think most of us would say yes, but I think things happened as they were meant to. I can say I'd fix a few things, maybe stop certain things from happening, but it all made me who I am today.

6. Have you ever had a lucid dream? Experienced sleep paralysis?

Yes and yes.

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.