View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#295

Rate this Entry
I was interrupted a short time ago by my younger brother who had returned home from work.
Just a run over to the Walmart on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH for some "Diet Soda Pop".
Anyway, as I was trying to say earlier, I was in "Adult Baby Mode" from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM today.
I regressed to being like a 3 month-old infant.
All I did was clutch my baby dolly friend, "Pam", in my arms as I laid in my bed between my side-safety rails, flat on my back in just my diaper, covered by my John Deere Tractor Blankie.
My mind was blank and empty of adult thoughts and feelings.
The only tactile sensations, were the sensations of the diaper, my blankie, and the softness of "Pam", my baby dolly friend.
I actually regressed to infancy so deeply for those 4 hours, that I lost the ability to recall my own adult name, and I utterly had no language, except for simple soft little grunts, sighs, and cooing.
I also could not remember the name of the parts of my body inside my diaper.
It was like during my "regression" to very early infancy, I had no knowledge of anything, except for the basic infantile cognition of my own body and the visual confines of my safety-rail equipped bed.
Regressed that deeply, looking back on this afternoon's regression experience, I completely felt cognitively and emotionally psychologically "whole" inside.
It was a good positive experience.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.