View RSS Feed

MatalicPebble

Christianity and purity

Rate this Entry
Why are so many people so offended by my freakin choice to suppress my urge to be sexual?!!! I am asking no one to fallow me in my foot steps. For crying out people of adisc I am not perfect and I am not asking people to be perfect either. If you want your AB/DL life to be a fetish life then go for it. Just don't criticize me for my choice to live my life the way I want to live it.
I just want to live my freakin life. If its ok with every one here on adisc I think I would like to live my life the way I want to. Yes I was asking for different points of view but don't criticize me just because you think I am causing harm to myself just because I am removing this from my life.
The overwhelming acceptance and peace from God is something that I would not trade for anything. I will fight tooth and nail for it and if you guys don't like that than big flipping deal. My moments I have in my moments of regression are so much richer than they were before now that I can allow God into my little head space and to me that is what really matters,

Comments

MatalicPebble, don't let them get you down. You are you, and God wants you to be so. It is better to be truthful about who you are, than to wear masks. For in all due time, one will gather so many masks that they will no longer know for which is their true self.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.