View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...287

Rate this Entry
It is late evening and I am entertaining myself by watching DVD's.
I did read the evening's TV listings on, and there is nothing on worth watching, even on CATV.
The "History Channel 2", Channel #242, has become the trashy "VICE Channel".
Simply another example of the "dumbing down" of the video media here in the United States.
Earlier in the evening I did hobble out to the mail box to retrieve the snail mail.
Just a package of medication pills for my younger non-disabled brother, and the withdrawal cheque from my meager IRA account so that I can get myself out of the financial hole caused by my having to replace my AFO leg braces.
I should have taken some time today for the simplicity of childhood play.
But, I have had other priorities.
Yes, my 58th Birthday is coming up in 2 days.
But, it will be a "working" birthday, since as a Disability Rights Activist, I have to be at a civil rights event in Cambridge, Massachusetts Sunday afternoon.
Tomorrow afternoon I will also be busy as the facilitator of the Merrimack Valley Aspies Adult Support Group.
I used to be an Electronics Engineer, but now I am the person other Asperger's Syndrome/Autism talk to when they have issues.
Being a former Deacon Elder, I am used to others needing me to "listen to them" without being "judgmental".
Impartiality is not easy for an autistic like myself /with a cognitive social function intelligence of an 8 year-old.
I have recently added 2 more NERF toy guns to my NERF Arsenal.
I did price that double 25-round drum magazine 2-barrel NERF AK-AK Gun.
~ $100.00 is a lot of money to pay for a mega firepower NERF Toy Gun.
For my birthday, I may just purchase a NERF N-STRIKE MODULUS "Add-On Kit", which is not too expensive.
Well, I still need a bunch of other Asperger's Syndrome/Autism adults to join me in creating a full 1 hour-long NERF War Video Program.
I have an idea to create a NERF War "parody" of old 1980's "THE A-TEAM" TV show, cast with adults with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism.
One of my African-American Aspie friends known for years can be the "B. A." character, originally played by "Mr. T".

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.