View RSS Feed

All sorted in bed.

Rate this Entry
Missed much of the game tonight as was being sorted for bed. Bum a bit sore so care worker has put diaper cream on the area. Fresh nappy and plastic pants with poppers down the side made by suprima I think. Tube connection to night bag. Pooped before the change so should be ok till morning. Mark is off tommorow so will be looked after by different female care workers which is not as good for me so am a bit down about that. Will stay watching the match and then do some internet reading.

How are care services for the disabled where you are compared to where I live in New Hampshire?
    Care service is good most of the time. It does sometimes fall short if the company providing the care are short staffed. Sometimes they miss me out in the afternoon and it's been known for me to be in bed by 7pm. What is it like in New Hampshire. Are you in care. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.