View RSS Feed

When people call facts "Opinions"

Rate this Entry
The amount of people who call facts Opinions drive me nuts.

You cannot have a opinion on facts, it has no effect on it, and it makes you look like an idiot.

You can have a opinion on things like politics, but not facts.

Drives me nuts when people say oh that's my opinion.

God dammit, I can drag you down, and fucking show you its fact, all you have to do is do 5 minutes of unbiased research to fucking find it.

It's like saying, oh the moon exists, well that is your opinion are you fucking kidding me.

with facts there is either, right or wrong, nothing in between, even if 100 people say that, the world is flat, it doesn't change the fact that its fact and well provable.

If these type of people were judges, we would be screwed, oh someone kills 100 people, and there is DNA evidence, three people say oh, he is innocent and with me the whole time.

and the judge says he is not guilty, even though all the fucking evidence points to the crime, a opinion is not evidence, and if you keep saying oh its my opinion, I'll do the same when you state fact and see how pissed of you get, when it comes to facts and evidence, opinion's mean nothing.

Sounds like the Republi(KKK)an political party.
    They do not give a shit about facts.
    Only their delusions of a White Christians only Ameri(KKK)a matter.
    People have lots of opinions regarding facts, often with good reason.

Fact: The train arrives downtown at 8:05.

Opinion: The schedule should be changed so it arrives at 7:45 since most people have to be at work by 8 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.