View RSS Feed

sissyrick

My Evolution to ABDL

Rate this Entry
Some may find this interesting, some will not. I wanted to trace my evolution from CD to ABDL. I first dressed in women's underwear, etc. (my mother's) when in puberty. That was a long time ago. Some 37 years passed before I next got the urge in 2001, though I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for sharing WHY. Suffice it to say I got an intense desire to dress in women's underwear. This evolved significantly after my wife and I divorced (BAD marriage) and I began crossdressing for other men whom I met via Craigslist. Again this stage would involve explicit sex which I'm not sure this forum would support.

Jump forward to 2015. About two months ago, out of the blue, I got the urge to dress up in "sissy panties." I did some online research and bought a pair on Etsy. They're frilly pink & lovely. Through my exploration of sissy panties & sissy desires I discovered ADISC. It was eye-opening. Countless males, worldwide, who desire to regress to a feminine state where they dress in sissy baby clothes, wear diapers, suck on pacifiers, cuddle stuffed animals...returning to Etsy, they offer hundreds--thousands--of "adult baby" attire for sale which must mean there are countless numbers of us worldwide who desire, in their private lives, to regress to a state of sissy adult babyhood.

I bought a large package of adult diapers the other night. I've wet my bed multiple times. Later today I'll be going out to acquire my first pacifiers and jars of baby food. If you'd like to read about my next stage of progression in ABDL please let me know. I don't want to bore people...

Comments

Definitely interesting.
    People can read or not read as they choose. As long as you don't get too graphic, having a place to express it may be helpful to figuring it out yourself.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.