View RSS Feed

Shybug

You know what, I don't even miss high school.

Rate this Entry
You hear about all the neurotypcials winding how they miss school etc.

I don't, I don't have to put up with abuse and bullying anymore, i can start fresh, even though I'm still traumatized
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hated pretty much all of my public education. It was a miserable experience. The only year I'd consider good was my senior year. Was still an emotional wreck at times, but I did learn a lot about myself.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who misses school though, but... I try to stay away from people I don't know.
    For me, high school was half as traumatizing as grade school was. At least in high school I became that nerd who no one messed with, because I wouldn't hesitate when it came to a threat against me or my friends.
    Neither do I. I have dreams at times where I'm still in high school and that I need to finish, but I am aware that I am an adult and that I don't have to be here. I don't know if it's my subconscious telling me that there is something I'm supposed to learn that anyone at the high school level should have learned, or if it's a nightmare about being stuck in a place I associate with conflict and desperation.

For the record, I'm not even sure it's an entirely Aspie/whatever diagnosis you carry thing. I know so-called NT's who have those feelings as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean
    Neither do I. I have dreams at times where I'm still in high school and that I need to finish, but I am aware that I am an adult and that I don't have to be here. I don't know if it's my subconscious telling me that there is something I'm supposed to learn that anyone at the high school level should have learned, or if it's a nightmare about being stuck in a place I associate with conflict and desperation.

For the record, I'm not even sure it's an entirely Aspie/whatever diagnosis you carry thing. I know so-called NT's who have those feelings as well.
    I have mild aspergers, so I'm an aspie

Oddly enough, I have the same kind of dreams, I wake up thinking, I'm not at school anymore yay..
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.