View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#262

Rate this Entry
Just a quiet day.
Yes, on Wednesday, several days ago, I showed-up at the Senator Ted Cruz Campaign Rally in Hollis, NH.
The crowd there radiated a lot of homophobia and islamophobia.
I did manage to get a few words in edgewise with Senator Ted Cruz face-to-face.
Nothing inflammatory, just telling him about the 90% unemployment rate amongst us adults 18 to 65 with Asperger's Syndrome, Autism(High Functioning), and PDD-NOS.
At least what I had to say, was in front of the CNN (Cable News Network) news cameras there.
Probably it was edited out of the later in the evening news reports on Wednesday.
I did get the impression, that Senator Ted Cruz, who is running for President of the United States has the attitude of "FUCK THE DISABLED! LET THEM DIE!".
Yes, it is depressing that "True Christians" like him honestly think this way about us persons with disabilities.
I never personally asked to be born with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I am just fine, the way I am.
God never made me by mistake.
Not much else to report, except that this evening I am washing dirty laundry.
House chores never end.
Yes, I did have some infantile regression time today.
Yes, some plastic pail adult potty sitting while watching PBS educational cartoons earlier in the day, and a long nap, diapered and snuggled under my green John Deere Tractor blankie, hugging "Pam", my soft dolly friend to chase-away the bad dreams.
I can not sleep without her.
She protects me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kudos to you for participating in the process. Even though I disagree with your views, I admire your determination in getting them out there.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.