View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#253

Rate this Entry
This evening it is snowing here in Salem, New Hampshire.
Yes, I am alone by myself.
Actually, not really fully alone, since I have my pet Guinea Pig friend", Ernie" to keep me company.
I just heard my little brother come into the driveway and operate the electric garage door opener to drive his 12 year-old Crysler PT Cruiser into the garage.
This afternoon before the snowstorm started, I did go out to shoot some more video for my latest public-access CATV program on science/nature.
The issue, my editorial thoughts on "Climate Change/Global Warming" as a person trained in engineering and science as a graduate of Wentworth Institute.
On this issue, there is just so much ignorance and outright lies and mis-information.
I say "Yes", large-scale human activities are causing adverse changes to the climate and the environment, especially the biosphere, especially with respect to biodiversity.
Economic greed by the planet's 1% wealthy class is a major force in contributing t o the destruction of the long-term habitability of Planet Earth, along with uncontrolled population growth of the Human Species.
Well, I do apologize for engaging in deep thoughts lately.
As an autistic "outsider", I think outside of the box, and I see things which Neurotypicals refuse to see.
Just a part of my nature.

I didn't know you had a Public Access program. I can never get my head around the equipment and such, but I have always wanted to put something out there this way.
    I have been an independent video producer for Derry, NH CTV since 2003.
    I have shot video of lots of things from my own cinema verite nature documentaries, to town/civic events, including a couple of panel shows with other Aspies/Autistics.
    I need to shoot enough footage to edit into a 30 minute show on the issue of how I see our activities are affecting the local Nutfield Region's natural environment.

I have to charge up the CANON GL2 ProCAM again that I am allowed to borrow to go out and shoot more video tomorrow. before the next snowstorm comes in.
    Oooh. I would definitely like to explore the possibility of working on some video projects in the near future. Would that be something we could talk about?
    Yes, NateSean, that would be okay with me.
    Sweet. I won't ply you too soon, but I do have an idea that's been lingering in the back of my head for a while. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.