View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#250

Rate this Entry
A mostly quiet Monday.
This morning I did have to come to the rescue of my little brother who got stuck at the IRVING Petrol Station on NH Route 28 south of the WALMART. I jump-started his 2004 Crysler PT Cruiser. He then limped down to the NTB Garage on Cluff's Crossing Road to get the battery and alternator checked-out. The two of us are close, and we help each other out. Also today, I had a dentist appointment for another checkup. Yes, I do not have any dental insurance. I will have to pay up for the checkup next week, after my SSDI Direct Deposit clears into my Chequeing Account. I admit, that it sucks being ~ $300.00 in the hole financially, because I had the added expense of having to replace my AFO leg braces last month.

Anyway, here at home, I have washed and dried my bed sheets, and I fumigated my box-spring of Cimex Lectularius arthropods. My little brother and I have been having an ongoing indoor war with this particular species of arthropod.

Hmm?

I still have as yet to really get to sitting down to watching some television.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aaargh.. vehicle electrical problems. Its certainly the season for that. Had to replace my wife's starter a couple weeks ago. Fortunately it was easy to get at on the V-8, and I didn't even have to jack up her Jeep to do it. On her previous vehicle with a four cylinder, it was tucked up under the intake manifold. I could barely get one hand in, and could't see what I was working on at all without taking the hand out and using flashlight and mirror.
    My brother and I drive "used" cars.
    His Crysler PT Cruiser used to be our late father's.
    It is now 12 years old.
    I drive a "used" 2010 Ford Focus, that I had to have hand-controls installed into it to bee able to drive it, since I have Cerebral Palsy.
    My own 1st vehicle was a 1978 dodge Omni, purchased new off the car dealership lot.
    It was a "lemon" that kept blowing the "water pump" every 15,000 miles.
    That shit-box Dodge Omni died a spectacular death on MA Route 28 on July 4, 1985 when the radiator blew, and 60 seconds later, the engine seized-up, warping the aluminum cylinder head , and bending all the valves out of shape.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.