View RSS Feed

KittyninjaW

Yet another attempt at a blog post.

Rate this Entry
Hello me again, first off I feel scene i started writhing this, I feel better, about my Abdl side, I haven't fully accepted it yet but at least i know what to do to not let it effect my life,and i know its a part of me that really likes fun and everything, and other than the usual problems things are seeming to perk up now, so anyway, I have been having trouble on women's clothing sizes due to the way they are sised, and to mesure them, I know i can fit into a L/XL Girls goodnight, other than that i don't really know much else than that. Also i am thinking about getting a furaffinty and fetlife page, but i am still kinda on the fence about that, also i am thinking about posting my youtube channel link here, but I don't know if its a good idea or not, still I know other people do it but I'm still on the fence about it. Also, Due to it being Christmas, on Thursday, and McDonalds closing, I won't be here, but i will be back on Friday. so in advance, Merry Christmas.

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.