View RSS Feed

Shybug

I'm gay.

Rate this Entry
Well, we all know I'm gay, but yeah I I'm a homosexual, I still find that weird, as society treats us homosexuals like its something wrong, or bad. I don't see how loving or finding another man sexually attractive wrong? It's something that occurs all over nature, the problem isn't me, the problem is those who are too stupid to accept others for being homosexual we live in a time where people are very closed minded and bigoted.

I often fantasise about men, I'm sexually attracted to men, I am who I am, there is nothing wrong with being gay, the problem is bigoted people, not gay people.

People hate things they don't understand, I myself don't understand hate, why hate someone for being who they are, I only hate those who do wrong to me, if you beat the shit out of me, sure I'll hate you, but hating someone who is just gay, is hell wrong.

The funny thing is, there was one thing other than the sexual attraction to men, that made me realize I was gay, a friend of mine rubbed my butt, I didn't have a problem with it I enjoyed it, he often does weird things as a joke, its just him, though secretly I enjoyed it

There is still a part of me that feels terrible for being gay, but thatís not for being gay itself, but its mostly due to how fucked up society is when it comes to things like sexuality, for some reason idiots see it as a choice and as soon as you tell someone, there like, oh so when did you choose to be gay, people like that I would love to kick in the head, just for the sheer ignorance -.-

Peace guys.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As one priest at my church said when asked about what the bible's stance on gays, "Does the bible directly say anything against being gay?" They replied nothing and so he said "there is your answer." That priest is a pretty cool guy, accepting and understanding. As he puts it, as long as it makes you happy without harming/killing another.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996
    As one priest at my church said when asked about what the bible's stance on gays, "Does the bible directly say anything against being gay?" They replied nothing and so he said "there is your answer." That priest is a pretty cool guy, accepting and understanding. As he puts it, as long as it makes you happy without harming/killing another.
    Although I'm not religious or anything, The bible says a lot of things, people just take it either out of context, or cherry pick to fit there agenda, a lot of the homophobic people tend to cherry pick and take things out of context because they have no real reason to back up there hate.

That being said, even though I'm not religious or anything, people like the priest at your church are the type of religious people I can respect, I just have issues with the ones who bash on anything they dislike and hide behind there bibles.

Religion is fine, as long as its not used as a tool to hate others, It does teach people to love your neighbor
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.