View RSS Feed

I think I may have IBS

Rate this Entry
Back in the December of 2014, I suffered from a weird flu that caused me to lose control over my bowel movements for a couple weeks. Ever since i've been having issues including constant diarrhea, pain in the lower gut, the need to use the restroom only minutes after eating, some bloating, and the presence of mucus in the movements. Sorry if it is somewhat disgusting to talk about it here, but i'm kind of concerned.

Sorry I did not respond to this earlier.

I had IBS for several years.

1) talk to a doctor. Unfortunately this include being obnoxious about it, because they will blow it off.

2) Go on a natural yogurt diet for about a week to reestablish the good stuff in your gut.

3) do watch what you eat, because there is some things that set it off. I found out it was if I ate a lot of "sweet" stuff that was setting it off.

I finally got sent to a gastroenterologist and they gave me some pills (that I can not remember the name of) that was the final cure, but it took a lot of self emphasis with the doctor to get the referral.

Good Luck
    I was given these pills to help stop the diarrhea. Fixed it for one day, then I had some of the worst diarrhea ever, including some blood in the movement.
    Blood in the stool is never good. See you doctor immediately!
    Turns out it was due to my body being unused to passing solid movements because of six months passing the runs. The blood in the movements has been stopping, course my rear stings worse than the time I got spanked for lying. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.