View RSS Feed

Am I approaching a purge cycle?

Rate this Entry
I know I couldn't live without nappies for several reasons. First the medical need won't go away just because you are sick of them.
Second: I know deep inside that I also need them for emotional reasons. But I AM currently sick of everything, including this.
Maybe its just a side-effect of my current episode of depression, maybe something else completely. I just wanna run away and hide in a cave for a year. See nobody, hear nobody, feel nobody.
Maybe even more than just running away.
Too much maybes for my taste. Life is one big maybe. It feels like most of these maybes are out of my control, you just have to wait for the result and cope with it.
Yeah, maybes and coping. Thats what life is all about.
The purge?
I won't throw away all my supplies and accessories. The real purge comes from the inside.

One thing that helps me when I started feeling like this is finding a nice walking trail, say in a forest preserve, and just finding a place to meditate. Sometimes a dark room with some piano music; sounds weird but it works for me. Hope you feel better. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.