View RSS Feed

egor

I we got was the thunder!!!

Rate this Entry
I am surprised that the Tornado in our area made it into the national news.

I live about 8 miles away from where it touched down. All that we got was two window rattling thunder claps and it moved north and then developed the rest of the way into a ef-1 Tornado.

I am not surprised, because of the number of wall clouds that I see here year round. About 10% of them are rotating.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I recall as a kid, about five or six years old, we had a tornado come close to, but didn't reach, our house. I remember being in the garage of the gas station we lived next to (the owners lived above it). Not totally sure why we were there though, maybe we were just visiting, as we did have a basement at that house, although it was the kind that was partially exposed, having a door to the outside.
    Egor we may very well be next door neighbors. I am about 15 miles or so from where it touched down.
    Strange weather lately. Good old El Nino. We had thundersnow a couple weeks ago, today its sunny, warm, and I'm thinking about a longish bike ride (50 plus miles?). Fortunately no snownadoes....
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.