View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Sigh....

Rate this Entry
Last night I drove up to the mountains and came back after I guess what you would call a failed attempt. I honestly don't know what to say or do at this point. My head is swimming and I am tired. What made me come home was a phone call I got from my Mom after a concerned "friend" called her. I say "friend" because sometimes it feels like the way he treats me, it seems like he doesn't like me. But whatever.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Faux, life gets hard at times, sure we may never experience true happiness, but it is the friends we make along the way for whom become our crutches in hard times. No matter what happens faux, we, the abdl community, will always be there for you.
    Aye!!! Don't be afraid to reach out to us... If there is anything we can do for you... be someone to talk to to sort things out a little, just someone to vent to, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to pick you up... let us do what we can... all you need to do is ask... PM me if you need to talk... we can take it from there... life does get hard sometimes... but you can get through it... and it doesn't have to be alone
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.