View RSS Feed

KeepingUpWithKaren

My New Life in Diapers

Rate this Entry
Hi, and welcome to my blog! My name is Karen, and I am 21 years old, and living in New England. I posted a general info message in the new members forum, but I will go into more detail in this post. My hopes for this blog are to document my experiences as diaper-wearing college student. I'll write about different topics such as going to classes, parties/bars, work, and interactions with friends, family members, classmates, and strangers. Hopefully you will enjoy my posts and be able to relate to some of my experiences. I'll try to post daily, sometimes more or sometimes less.

Like I said in my intro, I am new to needing diapers, but not the wearing of diapers. Doctors believe my current inability to recognize needing to pee in time is due to a combination of medications, mixed with a pre-disposition for incontinence. My providers and I agree that, for now, this med combo is the most effective one for me. So after a lengthy discussion, we decided that as long as I was okay with wearing protective underwear, I should continue meds as prescribed. Given my history of wearing diapers on and off, I was willing to try it out. It's been about a month into my journey, and so far my experience has positive. I have been using the Always Discreet Underwear in maximum absorbency, size small/medium. These pull-ups have been a life-saver. I've never leaked through them, and the best part is they don't show under any of my clothes! Since I enjoy fashion, the discreetness is a major plus.

Although my diaper wearing has been positive so far, there have been quite a few challenges and adjustments I've faced and probably will face in the future. I will blog more about some of what I've already experienced as an incontinent 21 year old, and I will keep this blog updated on new situations and adventures. Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions. I am willing to be as honest as possible in my accounts of living with incontinence.

I'll begin documenting my journey tomorrow, so stay tuned.

-Karen

Comments

I can't wait to hear your stories!
    [QUOTE=zipperless;bt38487]I can't wait to hear your stories![/QUOTE]

Thanks!!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.