View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#235

Rate this Entry
I was an adult today.
Earlier in the evening I had to shoot video at a holiday event in Pelham, NH for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV.
Except for that, I have spent my day alone by myself.
Yes.
Earlier this afternoon I did spend time watching "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" on the CATV-connected small HDTV in the Living Room.
No.
My younger non-disabled brother and I do not believe in having a darn "giant" expensive HDTV.
Small is okay for the two of us.
I admit t o wishing to live in Equestria Land where all the My Little Pony Friends live.
I wish they were "real" and not make-believe.
Princess Celestia is definitely wiser and more emotionally mature than Donald Trump, Theodore Cruz, ect.
Unlike them, Princess Celestia never lies or does anything mean and nasty to any of her subjects in Equestria Land.
She is good.
Donald Trump person is very bad.
Princess Celestia would never hand her kingdom of Equestria over to him.
Yes.
It is late in the evening and I am watching factual documentaries online via my laptop computer.
I admit to experiencing a bit of difficulty in switching from adult to little mode this evening.
I admit to anxiety about all the evil lies being told by the
Republi(KKK)ans who want to be President.
They have lied today about the evil bad man who shot up a woman's health clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Telling lies is evil.
Autistics like me suck at the evil act of lying.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.