View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#230

Rate this Entry
Now almost 1/2 past Midnight, and it is Monday.
Yesterday I spent my afternoon in Haverhill, Massachusetts being a part of the 2015 Santa Claus Holiday Parade.
Yes.
The non-profit organization, www.aspergerworks.org that I am a part of had to make an appearance in this Holiday Parade.
I admit, that I did experience a feeling of simple child-like joy at being a part of the Haverhill, MA Santa Claus Holiday Parade.
This was of course a change in my Sunday rigid routine as an older autistic adult.
Oh!
The Hallamore Corporation's own Clydesdale Horse Show Team made an appearance in the Haverhill, MA Santa Claus Holiday Parade 2015.
Before t he parade, at one of the parade entrant staging locations, the Wood School in the Bradford section of Haverhill, MA, where we at www.aspergerworks.org with other participants in the parade was where the Hallamore Clydesdale Show Horse Team parked their horse transport trailers and got their 8-Horse Hitch Clydesdale Team and wagon hitched up and ready for the parade.
Hallamore Corporation specializes in extreme long-distance transport hauling of things like giant machinery, civil and building construction structural steel girders/beams, and other giant equipment that can not be hauled by conventional 18-wheeled long-haul trucks.
Anyway, I apologize for not being in worship at church this morning.
Yes.
It was a tiring day for me, but worth it, and I am still feeling happy.
Now time to be a baby before bedtime at ~ 2:00 AM.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.