View RSS Feed

The "getting to know each other" game

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget1982 View Post
I would build a log cabin style house out in the country on about 100 acres of land.

If you were in the hospital, and had on AB style diapers on, if the nurse asked you if you were an AB or not, what would you say to them?

I'd have a very personalized vikele (Yiddish for diaper) on. That's what happens when you choose cloth. You can have exactly what you want. PUL hidden under cotton, to eliminate noise, fold over elastic, to eliminate bunching, side-snap closure hidden by the front panel, to maintain the underwear look, guts of a real vikele, pink, with gems, crystals glitter, sparkling cider bottles, perfume bottles, and nail polish bottles.

Nothing about my design screams bABy, but everything about it shouts from the rooftops, "I'm still me!" That's what I need to maintain my emotional stability in the hospital. My biggest fear is losing myself in sickly, injured, weakness, the beeping of monitors, the squishing of ventilators.

Still, my style is rather cutesy, so, if I were asked, I wouldn't cop to it. I'd repeat the above paragraph, because it's true. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.