View RSS Feed

Hope and challenge

Rate this Entry
Everyone is your long time.
I earlier, as written in the forum, had been troubled by the recurrence of depression.
And, the reason is in my ADHD, the family had been jerky.

I've applied for a long vacation in the company from the worsening of symptoms, it is rejected, was notified of the dismissal on the same day.

In Japan, although unemployment benefit is also applied to the sick, the procedure and the very ambiguous rules that, because there is a long examination of the waiting time, I am melancholy to spend a long day-to-day until the passage of the examination.

Depression, of course, also in ADHD, but are subject to pension in order to rescue the sick, precedent is less, it will be six months to further pass the examination also.

Sometimes the symptoms get better, it may also be worse.

I decided to work in the period in which the symptoms are better.

Until the pension for the sick is applied, we have decided prepared to continue the long fight.

Even income is unstable due to work, if there is a slight care plan, the survival rate is to go up.

The procedure none of those long a terribly complicated for the sick, even those who want to abandon the use

However, I'd like to get a lot of fun and a lot of friends in life.
So I will do my best.

Optimism, in any language is beneficial...

The action it makes, is to the personal best...

Continue in your personal best!

My best to you!

I you look in the "School House rock" group there is some Skills for handling ADHD. I know that it helped one person and I hope it would do the same for you.

Hallow Marka.

Thank you for your comment.
    I am grateful to you.

Still, in my road we still hope.
    It is not a certainty, but there is a choice for me.
    I will continue to the best selection.
    Hello egor.

I am very grateful to the support from you.
    There are people suffering from ADHD and depression also in my friends.

I do that to overcome this predicament and, if it is able to provide a useful role models and resources to our friends, it's very glad.

I decided to work hard.
    Although now is painful, I believe and in the future there is happiness. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.