View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an Adult Baby"...#221

Rate this Entry
My late afternoon rest time from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM was very much needed.
I mutely laid there in my bed between my side-safety rails on my back, clutching "Emily", one of my dolly friends.
My regression time was profound and it seemed like I regressed to being not much older than a 4 month-old.
Before falling asleep to nap, my mind was empty and I blankly stared up at the ceiling.
My "world" shrank to just the confines of my bed, and all I was cognitively aware of, was the whiteness of the ceiling, and the physical sensations of my dolly, "Emily", my blankie, and my diaper.
I was dry when I fell asleep.
But, when I woke up at 6:00 PM from my nap, as I was still clutching "Emily" dolly friend to my chest, I felt that my naptime diaper was very wet.
During sleep, I never noticed at all that I had wet my diaper.
I woke up still profoundly cognitively regressed to being only like a 4 month-old.
It took me a couple of minutes to react to the beeping alarm clock function on my radio/CD player.
After I reached over to shut off the alarm I snapped-out of my regression time and I had to be an "adult".

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.