View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#217

Rate this Entry
I am depressed that as an older Gay developmentally disabled person, there are a lot of Christians who want me dead.
As I said yesterday, I have no idea what the Hell I ever did to the Christians to warrant them wanting me dead.
The Christians I guess do not understand, that a person like myself on the Autism Spectrum cognitively takes their threats to exterminate all us LGBT persons "personally".
Because of the Christians genocidal threats, I live constantly in fear of my life, and that I feel that at any time, if I go out into the community as a developmentally disabled person, my life can be snuffed out by weapon-wielding Christians here in the United States.
There is no place of safety here.
I am in "Survival Mode" constantly 24/7.
I have been alone by myself most of today.
I did go out earlier today, but only to purchase food and some petrol for my car.
As an LGBT Senior Citizen, I will never, ever utilize the Salem, New Hampshire Senior Citizens Center.
The Salem, New Hampshire Senior Citizens Center is only for "Heterosexual Senior Citizens Only", not for an LGBT Senior Citizen like myself.
I should be watching television this evening, but I have other things on my mind.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.