View RSS Feed

Holy shizzle!

Rate this Entry
I haven't been on Adisc is SOOOO Long!!!! And I can't believe the last blog I posted was one on Fay...

Anyways, what's been going on in my life.

1. I'm now almost FULLY out to all of my friends =D!
2. I'm a furry now, yeah... XD
3. I've been like really depressed lately, half of it is because one of my friends tried to kill herself, some more because I've realized how fucked up having a relationship is, and the other is because my family isn't doing so well in the money department, and it's stressing us all out especially my dad because he's working really hard but not being paid. Even though I'm really depressed and stressed, I'm like supah hyper...
4. I've had an official "boyfriend" but realized he was def not my type, should of haven't even dated him, I def don't like smokers.... yeah...
5. My friend is like supah emo and depressed that I've come out, for one she's leh supah christian so she's afraid I'm going to hell, and 2 she was "in love" with me... UGHHHHH!!!!
6. I have my own CSS server =D! lol, I had one a while back, but it was private, I got this one at a really good price from gameservers (which I now realize they SUCK ASS!!!!!) I got it for $7.50 during their 50% sale.

Yeah, that's like mainly what's happened.

1. Nice!
    2. I did it, or least helped didn't I? xD
    3. Aww. That sucks.
    4. You'll get someone
    5. I lol'd a bit.
    6. Nice.

Good to see people coming back after a long, harsh winter. So, how many unread posts did you have?
    I haven't even checked O.o. I'm too afraid too XD.

Do it!
    only 426... that's odd.
    It probably reset at 100,000! =)
    or 65,535 (anyone who's done programming and knows what a short int is, will get this)
    I loled - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.