View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#216

Rate this Entry
Just staying quiet this evening.
I have not done much in the last couple of days, except for mostly staying home.
Yes.
I did have a very long afternoon nap after returning home from church.
Yes.
I was in Adult Baby Mode.
Being autistic, my routines change little, day to day.
As always in the evening I watch television.
Mostly DVD's from my own DVD library.
Watched:
HIGHWAY PATROL
THE WILD, WILD WEST
HOW THE EARTH WAS MADE - YELLOWSTONE
Tonight there was nothing on broadcast television or CATV that I wanted to watch.
Older television programs are more interesting than anything now on television.
Oh!
I may be Gay, but really, I simply do not watch the "LOGO" LGBT program channel.
Flamboyant Drag Queen, "RuePaul" simply does not reflect the objective reality of my life as an older celibate and profoundly lonely Gay "Adult Baby".
It comes down to:
"Who in Hell would want to love and accept me and become my lifetime partner?".
I still have no honest answer to this important question.
I may autistic, but I do have many to the same emotional and social needs the same as any Neurotypical Adult.
I do have a younger autistic adult Gay AB/DL down in Santiago, Chile, who I guess has a crush on me, and I guess that he wants me to be his "Daddy", but as with any very long distance relationship, it is highly unlikely, that we will ever meet face-to-face for real.
He wishes that I would [BLEEP!] him, and we have texted directly online in real-time off and on for the better part of a decade.
Darn!
I admit, that I fantasize about doing [BLEEP!] with him, along with changing his dirty wet adult diapers and playing baby with him.
Yes!
I feel very attracted to him, and I think about him every day.
Is this falling in love?
A rather new experience for me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.