View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#215

Rate this Entry
I apologize for sinking into depression again.
The trigger was reading about a church pastor out in Colorado openly calling for Gay men like me to be rounded-up and exterminated.
Anyway, today, I did go out to perform more shooting of video footage for my latest production for Derry, NH CTV.
It takes a lot of effort to go out on location to shoot video.
After I returned home in the late afternoon, I took a nap.
I needed to have some "Gentle and Loving Infantile Regression Time", because with the outside world not being safe for an older homosexual man like myself, I needed to have some time to not have to watch over my shoulder to see if Christians armed with baseball bats or worse are coming after me to destroy me, simply because I physically exist.
Lying in my bed at nap time, I held my dolly friend, "Erin", and cried myself to sleep because I was feeling scared to death of the Christians out to destroy people like me.
After I woke up, I felt a little bit better, and I went out again in my car, first over to the McDonald's Burger Joint on NH Route 111 in nearby Windham, NH. I spent less than $5.00 there for something for Supper.
I then drove over to the Walmart here in Salem, NH to purchase more diet soda pop for my younger brother and myself.
While in the Walmart, I did spend some time looking at what they had for gentle child-appropriate DVD's for sale.
Upon returning home, the only thing I have been doing, is first watching old Saturday Morning Kid-Vid DVD's on my old 27" analog television. What I watched was:
I have of course now switched to watching old BBC documentaries online via the Internet.
Well, time for this 57 year-old to take his daily medications...

You don't need to apologize for being depressed. Happens to us all. Let me know if I can help somehow. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.